There were not many new open houses today, but I missed the first open house for this listing – so here goes…
What I liked about it, is that it flowed well, and thought was given to every convenience. The interior finishes were often a bit “specific”, but it was a nice home for many reasons.
- It had a great master suite – specifically the closet was outstanding
- Elevator – since the home lives on 4 levels – this comes in handy
- Over 11000 SF of space
- Staff Suite
- 6 bedrooms
- 7+ baths
- Great millwork and flooring
- Garage is a 4 bay but can hold 6 cars with the lift
- Generator – may come in hand once in a while 🙂
It was first listed for $6,295,000 and the new reduced price is $5,295,000.