http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=debhalsey&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=B002VWNID6&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifrSounds so juicy – rich guy steals steak from Whole Foods…read on
Greenwich Police Blotter Reported:
Jeffrey Richard Stewart, 104 Round Hill Rd. was arrested and charged Sunday with shoplifting a $34.55 steak from Whole Foods Market on east Putnam Avenue. He posted $250 cash bond and is scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on December 20.
- There is no 104 Round Hill Rd. according to Greenwich tax records
- There is no record in the Greenwich MLS for this address (not that this is conclusive since the records do not data back that far.
- There is not a home owner with the same exact name, and I am not going to incriminate anyone else – some that come close
- OK – so may be this supposed Jeffrey Richard Stewart doesn’t own a home, or it is in someone else’s name – possible but it still does not answer the address question.
- When you check the satellite view of 104 Round Hill Rd – it appears that it would be opposite and slightly south of Pecksland Rd. but there is no house anywhere close to what would be 104 Round Hill Rd.